View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 05:37 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Hey girls, I got permission to share a couple files with you. I used Traci and Yari's kit to make a homeschool planner for myself, had it made into a Blurb magazine and ordered it yesterday. I made one for Eden with some planner printables I bought through Etsy and got it last week. It turned out SO awesome and super useful. Anyway, I created a few pages of my planner that don't have any of the kit images on them, just the colors. I thought I'd share them, just if you want to try them. Of course, I only have one child so I'm not sure how you'd make it work for more than one. I like to just schedule everything out and follow it loosely. Rarely does it work out the way I planned, but it gives me some direction.

This one I write the subject on the left and decide what I want accomplish by the end of the week.

I sit down on Monday morning and pencil in what I need to do during the week so I know what days to keep work light and which days I can squeeze extra stuff in. I put our dr. appts, art class, piano, stuff like that. Put the date in the little circle.

I've used different variations of these daily sheets for years. Keeps me from doing too little or trying to do too much in a day.

Here's a link to download
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ug3dlo0gv3...share.zip?dl=0

I'll share how the planner looks when it arrives. Sometime within the next week.