View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 11:08 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacinda View Post
Lea is correct. Fall festival could be any fun activity you do during fall. Where I live we don't have a typical fall season with the change of colours, so I'd have to just scrap something we did as a family in the autumn months. The prompts are to get you to scrap your family memories, so a visit to the pumpkin patch would definitely work fit the prompt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by luan37 View Post
I would think a pumpkin patch works for Fall Festival.
We have an apple squeeze festival coming up in our area. That would qualify too.

I'm a sucker for font too but I wish we didn't do font challenges because my computer really doesn't need more font added to it! I wish there was a way to easily delete the fonts I don't use.
Thanks guys! I thought the pumpkin patch would work. But then my husband is like "they mean Octoberfest", which is not something we'd ever do because it's mostly drinking. He was confusing me!

Lea, you can delete them when you are done with the font. If you use a PC, just go in to your C drive, click "windows" and then you'll see a folder called "fonts". Go in there and uninstall the ones that you don't want. I do it all the time! I'm such a font junkie and have almost 5,000 fonts that I add/remove all the time!