Thread: Dream Designer
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 05:34 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivaMom96 View Post
I a relative newbie here at the Sweet Shoppe, but it's a tie between River Rose and Studio Basic Designs!
Yes!! Last year I branched out to River Rose and now when she releases something, I'm noticing I'm like "yup, have to have it" even if I have NOTHING to scrap with it!! I also think she has a style like Studio Basic, which I really love because it's freeing to scrap that style!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennNtheBoys View Post
Any of them (and I'm not trying to kiss up.... it's just true lol). I like certain Designers for certain themes, and I find I tend to scrap seasonally (like in summer I scrap all summer photos, current and past winter all so and christmas photos etc), so I find myself using a handful of designers all summer long, then I switch gear to completely different designers for differet seasons if that makes sense, so if it seems like I am working with designs from just a couple of designers lately, just wait another month and I'm sure to switch gears.... LOL So because of the way I work.... my preferences change regularly so I don't even know where to begin on choosing a few, let alone just ONE.
I think this is why I bounce back and forth. Like I like Studio Flergs for her themed stuff, when I have a need for it. I like Lliella Designs for her themed stuff because she has things that I can't just find anywhere else. But then I turn and don't want to scrap a theme, I want something generic and I'm crushing on Grace Lee or another designer that releases a pretty collection. I'm all over the board. That's why I'm like TODAY....today, we're going off of who I buy most--although with Kristin's FD 15 sale