View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 11:39 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I got a new laptop today (whee!) so I will be spending some of the weekend transferring files over. I'm still waiting for my EHD plug to be fixed so I will just be transferring things from my laptop hard drive like fonts, styles, etc. as well as the photos I've taken in quarantine. I'm looking forward to opening Photoshop and seeing how much faster it is to scrap but we'll see if I have time to do that this weekend.

I do need to do a few edits for work for a project that goes live Sunday morning but the new fast laptop has helped a lot with that already so I'm hoping I don't have to spend too much of my Saturday on that.

It's supposed to be nice and warm and sunny tomorrow so we'll be doing our Fresh Air Sunday hike a day early. The grocery store was out of chicken & Bisquick today (sigh) so I will need to go back out tomorrow or we won't have half of our meals this coming week.

My son's birthday is Tuesday so I'll also be wrapping his gifts & planning what we're going to do to celebrate and make him feel special while we're still quarantining.