View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 02:40 PM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm

30 pts
2 of 5 NR
10 of 10 hybrid

January challenge 12 - Take inspiration from this art journal piece and concentrate most of the color of a layout right in the center of your page. - 2pts

January challenge 29 - Are you always looking for a creative place to put your journaling on a page? Well, here's my idea: write your journaling IN your photo! You can't write anywhere else on your page, you may only journal in the blank spaces on your photo! - 2 pts

February challenge 1 - February is the month of love, but that doesn't mean every lovey layout we do you has to be red, pink and white. Use this tag as inspiration to include some non-traditional colors in your heart-filled pages this month. - 2pts

February challenge 15 - Let's get geometric! Your page must have some geometric elements in the composition! Feel free to lift this page or create your own geometric inspired design! - 2 pts

March challenge 19. One of the COOLEST trends in paper scrapping right now is wood veneers. I think they are awesome! Incorporate wood veneers, or another of your favorite paper scrapping trends on your next layout! -2 pts.

March challenge 30 - I am a type NERD. I love all things typography. I want you to include a giant piece of punctuation on your layout. It must be at least 8 inches (on a 12 in canvas) or 5 inches (in an 8 inch canvas) wide or tall. - 2pts.
+1 NR - Sweet Days With You by Misty Cato released 8 Dec, uploaded 11 Dec

April challenge 29. Recipe Challenge...use terrab's awesome page as inspiration to create a page that has the following items on it: Some kind of chevron pattern, arrows, 8 Flowers (no more, no less), a journal card, and 2 photos. 1 layout - 2 pts
+1 NR Family Ties by Zoe Pearn released 13 Dec, uploaded 16 Dec

April challenge 31- From cards to mini albums, layouts to treat bag toppers, there are a zillion and one paper craft ideas at Shellye McDaniel's Papered Cottage. Best of all, they are layered up like crazy! Find inspiration in one of her projects to create something crafty of your own. Be sure to include at least 5 different elements that make the project dimensional when you photograph it and share which of Shellye's projects inspired you too! - 10 pts

May challenge 3. - PageMaps.com is one of my favorite sites for sketches. Chose a sketch on this page as a starting point for your own layout. 2pt.

May challenge 22. Paper piecing is a fantastic and bold way to add color to your layouts. Make your own chevrons that use lots of papers. Your chevrons must take up at least 1/2 your layout! - 2 pts

Last edited by lorryfach; 12-28-2013 at 06:06 PM.