View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 02:32 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

1. What's your favorite comfy outfit? - comfy pants and a fleece top. It's 80 degrees outside and I'm in my fleecy. I love snuggly stuff! I probably change 3-4 times a day though b/c I won't leave the house like this but have to run around doing kid stuff so in and out of comfy clothes I go!

2. Do you get a mani or pedi done? Yearly or seasonal? Never. I'm really really weird about people touching my feet. Like don't even look at them weird. Lol... I will paint my toenails something bright and cute for sandal season though! I bite my fingernails (terrible habit I know!) so I just don't get anything done to/for them. I recently let my MIL take my girls to get their nails done and the workers were so mean and impatient with them that I think my girls are now scarred for life too.

3. What is the last thing you lost? I don't remember the last thing I lost? I don't misplace stuff too often. Every day I have to use my driver's license to check in and out of my daughter's school and instead of carrying a purse I just put the license in my pocket. I obsessively check my pockets because I'm terrified of losing it. I probably look like I have some sort of tick.

4. Do you use a mouse or tablet when scrapping? Mouse. To be honest, I don't even know what you guys mean when you say tablet for scrapping? Do you mean like a trackpad? I tried that once but I didn't like it so back to my mouse I went!

5. What's your favorite color? Purple. Always has been. When I was 9 my mom bought my sister and I new hair brushes for Christmas. I cried because she gave my sister the purple one and I got the teal one. It was a big deal that day. Hahaha..