View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 11:45 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default Think Outside The Box - June 29th

When I saw this article on amazing things to do with sidewalk chalk, I squee'd because it's exactly the kind of project that I would love to do with my kiddoes and then scrap! When I posted it for the Babes, I started to worry that maybe this challenge was TOO challenging, but man, did they rise to the challenge in this week's sample layouts. Each one is SUCH a creative take on the spirit of the inspiration and I am so proud to show you just how outside the box you can push yourself with our challenges to come up with really beautiful pages. This challenge *IS* optional because it's our 5th challenge this month, but I really do hope that many of you will get out the chalk and "play" with your ideas (and kids) this week!

As usual, you'll need to scrap a layout for this challenge and post in this thread by midnight EST on July 5th, 2014 for your chance to win your choice of a kit from our Featured Designer Heather Roselli's shoppe!

Don't forget, even if you miss the deadline for this week's Featured Designer giveaway, you can still earn Sweet Rewards for completing all of this month's TOTB challenges too and posting in our Sweet Rewards tracker thread for the month! You MAY use this challenge in lieu of a challenge posted earlier this month if you're still trying to earn points! Coupons are automatically sent to everyone who completes an entire month of challenges, so don't forget to track your completed challenges each month so you don't miss those sweet discounts in the shoppe!

Before I go, I'm proud to announce our TOTB winner for last week's challenge...

Congrats sastampink, you can check out this thread for details on how to claim your prize!

Thanks so much for playing along with us week after week & happy scrapping!

Robin

Last edited by Robin Carlton; 06-29-2014 at 12:31 AM.