Thread: QOTW 09/28
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2020, 10:17 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I am finishing up "The Great" on Netflix which is very cable-friendly/NSFW so I have to watch once the kiddos are in bed. It's very loosely based on Catherine the Great's life. It's actually a little funny because my pastor looks a lot like Nicholas Hoult/Peter, and Peter definitely acts and speaks in very un-pastorlike ways. I have to remind myself all the time that it's not actually my pastor on the screen.

I just started (re)watching "Once Upon A Time" with my 11yo daughter. I watched it while it was on ABC but she's never seen it. Fantasy is her preferred genre to read & write so I'm excited to see her really get into it.

I'm not reading anything ATM. I started a new job in medical education a couple weeks ago so I spent a lot of the day reading for work.

I listen to music all day long on Spotify while I'm working; part of my current rotation includes songs from "Star," "Nashville," and "Glee," the "Hamilton" soundtrack (though not as obsessively as my daughter who listens to it on repeat whenever she has free time), Lizzo, Demi Lovato, and my own curated playlists.