Thread: Summer plans?
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 09:05 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristalund View Post
We have a couple trips planned to my Mom's Cabin near Yosemite. The Kids want to go camping but we haven't planned that yet. I want to read and scrap and lay out by the pool!!
That sounds awesome, Krista! I haven't been to Yosemite in ages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl View Post
Tammy, You also have to schedule a time for your emptynest photo shoot! Don't forget! It's very important!
Yes!! Thanks for sending that to me, Dawn! I asked my daughter (she's a wedding photographer) if she would do it for us

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristinCB View Post
no plans this year. i want to get to the ocean sooo bad but it just isn't in the cards this year. feel free to send the ocean to me via airmail. lol
If I get to the ocean, I will definitely send some to you, Kristin!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl View Post
The 2nd oldest has Driver's Training starting next week. My cousin and her family are coming to visit from CA in a couple weeks and we'll try to do some fun things. Then we have VBS.

July and Aug are mostly empty. The girls have Church camp (they all go this year....yay for extra scrapping time!) And my husband and I are going to a wedding in Philadelphia (I need to look into fun/inexpensive things to do).

We aren't making too many plans since we have a big trip coming up and we need to be saving for that!

I would like to go to a nearby waterpark for a day though sometime this summer!
It sounds like you'll have a fun summer, Dawn! Sometimes quiet summers are nice, especially with your big trip coming up. Is that this year?