View Single Post
Old 12-31-2021, 05:10 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default This or That? - Ask your quick questions here!

Have a quick question about our new challenges? Ask them here for an official answer, and we'll update this post with our most common Q&As to keep our monthly threads clean and tidy!

Can I do any 15 challenges I want?

You MUST choose either option a or b for each numbered challenge to complete your challenge requirements for the month and earn your Sweet Rewards!

Where do I find the font mentioned in one of this month's challenges?

The image itself will always link to the font in question and we'll also include a link to any offsite resource in our challenge quick list in post #2 of our monthly thread when applicable.

I got busy or forgot that it was Sweet Rewards week. Can I get a new discount coupon to use?

Unfortunately, keeping track of individual coupons out of Sweet Rewards week is a lot of work, so we will not be able to create new coupons for individuals outside this special period each month. If you're having technical difficulties with a coupon during Sweet Rewards week, contact Vanessa in a reply to the PM she sent with your coupon or reach out to Robin via our contact page and we'll do our best to help.