View Single Post
Old 04-19-2022, 02:12 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

My older two are 14 & almost 17 and they were all over in there.

We even encountered what looked like either high school juniors or seniors on a trip as we were leaving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl View Post
Sounds like a great vacation! We enjoyed our Branson vacation (about 10 years ago now). The City Museum looks so cool! I have had it saved in Pinterest for quite a few years now, and even though I haven't been, I like to recommend it to others who may be going to that area! My girls are all teens now, now sure they would even fit in some of those tunnels and caves at the City Museum. May have to wait a few years until the girls are married and I get grandkids!

We went to CA and IN for college visits in the past 2 months, and we have a family vacation back to CA and Disneyland for the end of Aug. Other than that, our traveling times may be done for the next 4 years, as I will have 3 girls in college! Either that or our trips will be based around traveling to their colleges to get them moved in (or out). Our vacation days may be on hold for a few years! It's a good thing I still have a TON of vacations I need to scrap as well as everyday moments!