View Single Post
Old 04-24-2022, 11:53 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly27 View Post
Interesting! My hubby thinks I am planning the perfect murder with all the crime shows and podcasts I watch and listen to...esp Park Predators where murders happen in the national parks...LOL I tell him I am too needy to kill him off.

I can be very much a princess so I don't think I would do too well. I have health issues which limit me physically. My oldest already let me know he is leaving me behind to save himself in a zombie situation since I can't run...so he may be the first to go! LOL J/k

I can write checks with my mouth but cashing them is another story. I would like to think if the time came I could defend myself and family but then again maybe meeting Jesus at that time would just be a better option. I have a feisty preteen who seems to be quite a snowflake so I try to give him nicer options to his offenses....People wont move in the hallway at school...ummm then you just move. He opts to mow them over instead. Oh boy!
I have health issues too and rely on medicine to live, so I totally get it. I've told my son that if the zombies are coming, push me at them and run. I am pretty fluffy, so I would feed enough of them that he could get away. He says no way is he leaving me behind, so I guess we would both get eaten. LOL

I am definitely not a princess, mafia or otherwise, but I am pretty sure I would surprise myself if push came to shove. However, I am not opposed to meeting Jesus instead of fighting zombies, or whatever, every day. At that point, I think it would be quality of life over quantity for me.