Thread: August Passport
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 08:23 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
I'd like to say that I'm done....

Seriously I JUST got my printer hooked up and talking to my computer. I might not be able to scan or anything else, but I can print (thank you, Father!!). So now that I can print, I have to print my tracker so I can cross off what I've done because I really have no clue what I've scrapped or what's needing to be done!

I'd like to say half is done? I've written it down, but with still unpacking (I know right!!!!), it keeps going missing because I'm using that notebook for notes, doctor appointments, addresses.

Aaaw!! You're not a mess! Sometimes real life takes over. You'll get back on track soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by biancka View Post
I am so behind, it's ridiculous. We've been so busy with our garden, our sons room and now organizing what does/doesn't go back in his room that I hardly have had any time to scrap. I hope to get back into scrapping again soon...one more week of my husband being home until he goes back to work and school starts again on Sept 2nd for us. I love having my guys home but I also can't wait for life to get back to normal again
I'm glad you're on the "back to normal" countdown, Biancka!