View Single Post
Old 01-22-2022, 09:38 PM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

I have a spreadsheet that I track the pages for my cousins' family as well as other albums. Just today I figured out I have just a couple more layouts to have a full unlimited book for them. The layouts for them are mostly done in chronological order since I make the list on the spreadsheet of when the events happened from their FB posts. I can also figure out if a multi-page layout will be on facing pages in the book. This list also helps me get them uploaded in the right order to shutterfly.

As for other layouts, I scrap more randomly. Which is why the 12x12 prints work for me. But I have my albums by themes. i.e. Christmas, house, Peyton, above mentioned cousins, another cousins' family, my mom's extended family, my dad's extended family, Book of Me etc. For most of them I do put the layouts in chronologically unless I didn't date the layout.

Again, this is just what I prefer since I already had over 25 traditional albums when I started digital it just made sense to stick with that size and albums.