View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 02:03 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default *May* Dream Big Designs monthly challenge

Hello everyone! Thank you for checking back in for another month and another challenge for Dream Big Design's Fans! I was so impressed to see what you guys came up with last month. You really hit the ground running and I can't wait to see what you create for this month's challenge!

So here in New Mexico we've had a lot of rain in a short while. That's not something I can say all that often so I can't really complain too much but it gets depressing after awhile! BUT what they say is true... April Showers Bring May Flowers! And that makes my heart happy! So that's what this month's challenge is about. Flowers! Your challenge is to bring Spring to life on your page using at least 15 flowers. It doesn't have to be 15 different flowers, just 15 or more on a page. You can use one kit or many to create your page as long as they're all products by Dream Big Designs.

When you're done with your page, post it to the gallery and link it back up in this thread before the end of the month (11:59 pm EST May 31st, 2017) and you will be entered into a random drawing to win a $12 coupon to the Dream Big Design store!

Here's my page for inspiration:

I used these collections:

Happy scrapping everyone!