View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 04:54 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Mine are 10, 13, and 16. The 16 year old will get mostly gift cards. Probably one for Steam (video games), 1 for Barnes and Noble (or Amazon, but with a note that it's for books), and 1 that's more general, like a Visa gift card or cash. He's always been a hard kid to buy for because he doesn't like clothes and isn't really into having "stuff." I'll try to find 1 or 2 gifts that aren't gift cards, but I have no idea what. He already has a phone, a laptop, and a gaming headset.

My 13 year old is very into Rubik's cube and other puzzles. He'll get a couple of puzzles, a book or book gift card, and maybe an Amazon gift card or Amazon coins (for apps and in-game purchases).

My 10 year old is my only girl and sooo much easier to buy for. She wants a black mini backpack, the Exploding Kittens game, and to get her ears pierced. Her birthday is close to the holidays, so she'll get the things above plus a few books, a gift card for earrings, and some cash.

Last year all 3 kids got electronics (Fire tablets for the younger 2 and a phone for the oldest) so that's off the table for this year. Next year will probably be another electronics year, with the middle child getting his first phone, too.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited by rach3975; 11-10-2019 at 04:58 PM.