View Single Post
Old 11-16-2019, 05:26 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Default The Case of the Missing Pencil

If you were a missing Apple Pencil, moved by a certain black cat, where would you be hiding?

My daughter's cat took not one, but BOTH of her Apple Pencils. One was in her Copic Marker Case and the other was charging. Of course he did it while she was at school and not when she was in the room. Sneaky cat! We've searched the house high and low, but we are unable to find the missing pencils. Of course Apple doesn't have a "Find my iphone" feature for the pencils that will chime when they are missing, so I can't rely on that option.

Where have you found some of your pet treasures? Give me ideas because I'm quickly running out of places to look and my daughter misses drawing on her ipad. We've followed the cat when he takes things off my desk or out of rooms, but as soon as he knows what we are doing, he just goes over to the cat tower and acts innocent. We've asked him, to which he mocks us that we'll never find the pencils.

Through our searching of the house, we did however find a missing wallet and a few dollar bills, but no missing Apple Pencils.

Help me find these missing pencils. Share your secrets since our cats aren't giving theirs away!

Picture of the guilty party:

Last edited by Neverland Scraps; 11-16-2019 at 05:28 PM.