View Single Post
Old 11-29-2019, 02:09 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Nothing yet...so difficult to make decisions with a huge wishlist and so many gorgeous new releases. I will make sure I spend at least $20 but I have a feeling I will probably be spending a bit more than that. LOL

Here are some non-related items we bought for Black Friday..

a new jacket for Jasper...

and while he was at the store, he found this hoodie which he loved so we bought that too:

my husband needed a new smartphone. the one he has right now just isn't very good so we found a really good deal for this phone and we bought a case to go with it...

my husband and son both needed new jeans and their regular store had an amazing BF deal so I couldn't resist buying some...

and last but not least...my husband knew i needed new shoes (i was wearing my sons old sneakers ! LOL) so he decided we'd go shopping for me in the afternoon and I found a new pair of shoes and a new bag...

I might go back to that shoestore tomorrow. They have the same shoes in a gorgeous color dark green and I'd love those too. Just have to convince my husband. Oh wait, just thought of something he bought yesterday:

two pairs of sneakers...

yeah, we had a very succesfull Black Friday. Just happy it's getting more popular over here in The Netherlands and more stores are participating. I'm just a bit frustrated that the one thing that I wanted to buy (a ps4 game for my son) isn't on sale ! LOL

Last edited by biancka; 11-29-2019 at 02:53 PM.