View Single Post
Old 11-30-2019, 01:41 AM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

I went back to work in March after 10 years of being a stay at home mom so my scrapping has taken a direct hit. I didn't realize how much I missed scrapbooking until I realized that normally I spend Thanksgiving addressing my Christmas cards (designed with SSD products of course!) So I grabbed my coffee this morning and read the blog posts to see what I've been missing (!) and filled my cart (waaaay beyond my budget) and plan to spend the rest of the weekend designing my cards and getting them ordered asap.

A Must Have - I think almost all of my Christmas cards are from KCB kits.

Thanks to all the samples using KCB's kits I found these treasures!

Then I couldn't pass up this one because our family spent yesterday visiting the Gingerbread House display at a fancy-schmancy hotel in downtown Seattle - plus the blues in the other kit will be perfect for the cards I make for my friends family.

Totally for educational purposes as my kiddos are studying the 50 States and I liked this map so much better than what I could find online (although Alaska & Hawaii...I get we can't drive to Hawaii but we do drive to Alaska...hmmm wonder if Janet Phillips would consider adding them)

Then these two have been hanging out in my wish list a while so I figured since I'd blown the budget I may as well take full advantage of the sale

Then darling hubby purchased this on a Black Friday sale for a Christmas present for yours truly.

I found a Roku for my sister's Christmas gift

Thank you SSD for the great sale! and for kicking me back into scrapbooking. I've seriously missed it. Fresh new products should be just the thing to get back into the groove!