View Single Post
Old 03-02-2019, 12:21 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

What's the last tv show or movie you saw?
I'm not much of a tv person, but last weekend I watched 3 movies (1 with the family and 2 alone) while I worked on crocheting a baby gift for a coworker. They were Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Frozen, and part of the live action Beauty and the Beast. (I'm on a Disney kick getting ready for our trip in the fall. Also, my preschool students frequently act out things from Frozen and I've been meaning to watch it so I can play along better.)

Do you use hand lotion or body lotion? Have a favorite?
I get eczema, so I need to use a good one on my hands. The scented, fun ones don't work well enough for me. I think the one I use most is the Curel Itch Defense lotion.

What is your favorite wkend routine?
NOT having to wake at 6 am, having DH home with us more, and getting to scrap during the day instead of late at night once everyone is asleep.

What is your favorite comfort food?
Chocolate! Right now I'm drinking homemade low carb hot chocolate, but chocolate in any form is my weakness.

What's the weather like where you live today?
We started the day with a delayed opening due to snow and ice overnight. Since then it has been cold (high about 37, but it feels colder) and raining off and on.

Last edited by rach3975; 03-02-2019 at 12:23 AM.