View Single Post
Old 09-14-2021, 05:35 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Always different. We do stop off and visit family in the summer and at Christmas..but hubby loves to travel and see it all. We have done Disney a lot this past year. We are actually going back this coming weekend....We had 10 day tickets that got nixed when Covid happened so we have been trying to use them up. We have 3 left so long weekend here we go.

Hubby and I try to take a small trip just the two of us once a year or at least a staycation while the kids are with grandparents over the summer. That will be ending soon with my soon to be 17yr old working and soon graduating from high school...AHHH!

We have done a lot of road trips to national parks...this summer was the biggest one with 2 weeks and 5,449 miles...visited 18 or more national parks, state parks, monuments. So far we aren't traveling at Thanksgiving but that could change. We were in Disney last year, Universal the year before and DC the year before that I think and California the year before that...so we go a lot. Hubby has a goal of visiting all the national parks and checking off all the states so we will be doing a lot more traveling

Now growing up traveling was the beach...same beach every summer.