View Single Post
Old 03-06-2022, 12:36 PM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

thanks Kiana, my lovely I owe you time in your gallery and a more personal catch up!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetChar View Post
I'm glad you pointed this out. Last month was the first month I've participated in the challenges in quite some time...about a year perhaps? I didn't even notice the line about the person we give a shout out to being eligible for a prize. Awesome!

Char, do not worry, I know it is easy to , even if we are in full mental capacity, miss certain things....I knew because I need my daughter to read stuff for me most of the time, the challenges I ask her because I know how easy is to miss something, so to understand well and make my visual notes, she does....
Sometimes when I am in need to read something that needs to be read, like CT notifications or something like that, I have my scraps daughters, my scrap sisters, many of them were around here already and some more have now arrived , they call me on the phone and read it for me, or send me voice messages so I can get the meaning of the post....
I notice it more because, of course, the Babes pages are noticeable.....
I know how is it like to want the whole store and have no balance in the bank ,,,and the buzz of getting a win here, every little helps!!!