View Single Post
Old 09-14-2021, 12:20 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

We are a mix! In the past year we went to TN 3 times, but mostly because it was a days drive and the state was more open than MI! But even though it's TN 3 times in a row, we do different things and go different places each time.

We do Disney trips quite a bit (a cruise in 2019, a bday trip in 2020, my girls only trip in 2021, and then our first trip to DL next year). But even with our Disney trips, we do different things on each trip so it's not even the same.

I would love to visit all 50 states (I don't remember what number I am at). I have "plans" to visit more. If my 3rd oldest goes to CA for college, we have plans to visit her on breaks and visit the surrounding States. But as a family of 6, it's all up to the budget! We flew last Oct to FL for the first time because we got roundtrip air for all 6 of us, for less than $500! But that isn't the norm. Many times our budget and the costs of things tell us where we are going.

I do save money by using my Dad's timeshare, and we have traveled quite a bit. I think we're just in a travel slump right now (and having to pay 2 college payments). We have travel goals though, we'll get there!