Thread: 2020!!
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2019, 08:57 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

I normally don't make resolutions, but I did make one last year that I am going to carry forward...and that was my year of "yes"
For the last two and a half years I have delved into writing and self-publishing romance novels. And I put out ten books in that time. But all I did was write. I didn't hang out with friends, I didn't cook dinners for my kids - I was working through some heavy stuff emotionally and mentally and I poured it all into books. I didn't foster friendships, I ignored my body and my home and I wasn't being the best mom I could be. So I put it all on the back burner, and had a "yes" year. Wanna hike? Yes. Wanna go get sushi? Yes. Wanna cook spaghetti with my kids? Yes. And because of that, I really started showing up in my life. And it healed a lot inside of me. So I will be continuing my yes.
And my boyfriend and I decided to make a resolution together to eat more ethically and cut out all meat except fish, and almost all animal products except eggs, cheese and some dairy items like whey protein and yogurt.

Proudly creating for Traci Reed Happy Creator for Studio Basic Designs
Creative Guest for Kristin Cronin-Barrow Feb-Mar

GALLERY | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM