View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 06:07 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

If you have a day at home, do you ever wear jammies all day? I typically put on clean jammies after a shower... I like to be comfy as long as I can and only put on actual clothes when I leave the house.
Is there a chore you have been meaning to get to at home but haven't found time for? we are planning to remodel the bathroom and I need to start by ripping off the wallpaper.... not looking forward to that, and hubby hasn't had a lot of time home lately so I don't want it to be sitting as a "half done project" for a long time.
Do you have a schedule for household duties? Not really. I typically have 2 house cleaning energy bursts... mid morning and just before bed..... and I really prefer to clean when no one is home (and am way more productive when no one else is around), so I do the bulk of my cleaning list in the mornings.
What movie/TV show is on your "to-watch" list when you have time? I don't really care for movies and we've pretty much watched everything there is LOL It's actually really hard to find something new to watch.... especially if it's something we are hoping to be able to binge watch.
Where is your "comfy spot" at home? My desk. It's off in it's own little corner, but it's open to be able to see the rest of the house so I can be on my own, but at the same time be with everyone.... plus it's by the biggest window and the wood stove, so it's really just the best spot in the house