View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 07:47 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Which room do you spend the most time in? Living room. I like it when we are all together.
Which room do you usually eat in? Kitchen, dining room, elsewhere? FWe don't have a formal dining room, but we have a big kitchen table that is separate from the kitchen.
What are three things you love about your home? The gallery wall over my desk. So many windows. It's in a quiet neighborhood with a big (for the Philippines) yard.
Do you have a porch/balcony to sit out on, do you? Not a typical porch, but we have a big concrete space outside our door that has a bench on it. We also have a hammock in the yard that I love laying in to read in the late afternoons.
What is the messiest room in your home? My daughter's room. I just don't even go in there because it stresses me out.
If you could renovate, what is one thing you would do? We have a small office downstairs that has my treadmill and desk. I want to paint it and and put photos up and buy a cozy chair for me to sit & read in. But I lack the funds and hte energy.