View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 12:25 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

1. What is your morning beauty routine? Do you use makeup? How much time do you spend getting ready for the day?
I'm pretty low key these days too- I usually only wear mascara. I use & LOVE Rodan & Fields face products- currently I'm using their redefine line, as well as lash boost & eye cream. I usually shower at night so my hair is already dry, usually just brushed & into pony or bun (if I'm working) or sometimes just down if I'm home. I'm about 5-10 mins to "get ready"
2. How often do you grocery shop on a weekly basis?
At least once, but sometimes there's a Costco trip thrown in there or a quick stop for something specific. I usually plan our week out- but have seriously slacked at that this summer!
3. Do you have more "me" time on a weekday or weekend? Morning or night?
In the summer, my kids are home so it's usually at night after they are in bed (the hubby has hockey late nights 2x/week as well!) During the school year, I have a couple days during the week that it's just the dog & me, so that's my me time! I can't wait for school to start again!
4. How many hours do you spend in front of the tv generally?
Not a lot actually, maybe a couple in the evening max. During the day I'm usually busy cleaning or running errands, or scrapping and don't watch much. I listen to music more than I watch tv. I joke that I watch more tv at work than at home- since we have TV's that telescope above our dental chairs for patient's to watch while I'm cleaning their teeth! lol!