View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 03:27 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

What is your morning beauty routine? Do you use makeup? How much time do you spend getting ready for the day?
I am not a morning person, so usually I shower at night before bed. In the morning, I will flat iron my hair or pull it up and apply makeup. I wear makeup every day. My moisturizer/oils/cleansing routine for my face is at night. In the morning, I just rinse and dry my face and do foundation, powder, mascara, eyebrow pencil, neutral eye shadow, lipgloss and blush. I'd say 15 minutes.

How often do you grocery shop on a weekly basis?
My husband and I share grocery shopping. Usually one of us will do a big main trip to Publix which is 3 minutes from our house. Then we each do one mid-week trip (to Trader Joe's usually) for more milk, whatever we forgot on the main trip, and produce since we eat a lot of fresh fruits and veggies.

Do you have more "me" time on a weekday or weekend? Morning or night?
I rarely have me time! I homeschool my kids so they are home a lot. I do get bits of time by myself throughout the week (a couple hours here and there) when they have their activities and co-ops. On the weekends we are always together as a family. I hate to take me time then because I like spending time with my husband!

How many hours do you spend in front of the tv generally?
I don't watch very much TV. I'd say 1-2 hours a day? Sometimes I'm reading a book on the couch in front of the TV while my husband watches something. I haven't been very interested in TV lately. We don't really have any shows we are binging right now. When we do, I watch more.