View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 12:57 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

total points: 29
NR: 5

1 - February is the month of love, but that doesn't mean every lovey layout we do you has to be red, pink and white. Use this tag as inspiration to include some non-traditional colors in your heart-filled pages this month. - 2pts

8 - We loved this scraplift inspiration that Laura showed off late last year so much that we're bringing it back for an encore! We'd love if you used this as inspiration to create a stitched grid on your next page to hold lots of journaling. - 2 pts

26 - The 'I Love New York' logo has been used on t-shirts, mugs and everything in between since the mid-1970's. While you may not {heart} NY personally, use this iconic idea on your next page to show off what you do! - 2 points (NR - Hello, Love by Traci Reed, Mari Koegenlenberg and Misty Cato)

29 - Recipe Challenge - Create a layout inspired by this fun paper layout by Heather Leopard using this recipe for fabulous! One Large Photo, 8 Patterned Papers, A Starburst, Flowers and a whimsical font! - 2 pts (NR - Today's Story by Krystal Hartley, Melissa Bennett, and Meghan Mullens)

20. Spin a Lift Challenge! We love this challenge and love the pages by suladesign. She scraps about all of lifes experiences! Choose a page from her gallery and lift it, but remember to spin it! Also make sure to credit which layout you lift for all of us to see! -2 pts. lift of (NR - Somewhere Over The Rainbow by Zoe Pearn, Julie Billingsley & Jady Day Studio) Glorious by suladesign

23 - Check out this photo pool of cool patterns and use one (or more!) as inspiration for a bold layout background! Link up your chosen pattern in your credits. - 2pts. (NR - Adore This Man by Jady Day Studio and Krystal Hartley) (this pattern inspiration)

19. Use ideas from this paper layout to scrap about a relationship, good or bad. -2 pts. (NR - He Ain't Heavy by Traci Reed & Libby Pritchett)

11- Use one of these awesome Vintage Posters to inspire your layout color palette or design. Make sure to note which poster you used as inspiration. - 2pts(inspired by this graphic)

6- I am a traditionalist when it comes to scrapping and like my photos front and center. Break out of that mold and have your journaling or a quote be the main pop on your page. -2pt

7- One thing I miss from my paper scrapping days are folded paper hearts (and stars and snowflakes) on my pages. Create one paper shape on your page that looks folded in half. -2pt

4 - Be inspired by this print to create a layout that has overlapping circles as the main design element. - 2 pts.

3 - Get Textured! Add some dimension and fun to your layouts with brushes, paint and stamps, the crazier, the better! - 2pts

march challenge tracker | find me on instagram and pinterest | she/her

Last edited by MommaTrish; 02-27-2013 at 03:01 PM.