View Single Post
Old 08-26-2021, 01:00 AM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default Shadowbox - August 26th

Happy Thursday Sweet Shoppers! I'm actually posting this in the wee hours of the morning because I have to be up in just a few hours to get a kiddo up for school, and when I head back to sleep once he's off, I kinda want to sleep in! Selfish I know... but YOU get the benefit of my laziness with a few extra hours of scrap time for today's challenges! YAY!

In any case, if you're just finding your way here to the forums, you'll want to bookmark our amazing Summer Shadowbox page, and watch it come to life all month long as a new nook is filled in with sweet knick knacks and trinkets each and every day! We'll be finding inspiration in the little things all month long, so simply click the image to find out your challenge options for today, and get started scrapping whenever you're ready because you only have 48 hours to complete today's challenge to earn this fabulous freebie from Christine...

As you can see, our designers have created an incredible mega-collection we're calling The Journey, and whether you're taking a trip to somewhere special this summer or reflecting on life's journey, our team has you covered in this gorgeous and HUGE collaborative effort!

To get today's piece of The Journey, post your 700x700px layout in this thread by 9am EST August 28th and a direct link will be PM'd to you with information on how to download your free gift for playing along today!

Remember, if you complete all 31 days of challenges this month, you’ll be entered to win your wish list, you’ll earn a 50% discount in the shoppe to use during Sweet Rewards week in September, and you may even be the newest member of our SugarBabe team! This month’s challenges are meant to be easy going, inspiring and most importantly, fun... so we hope you won't be shy, and that you'll really push yourself to create amazing pages day after day!

So go on... visit our Summer Shadowbox and get started now. We can't wait to see what you create!

Good luck & happy scrapping!

Robin