View Single Post
Old 08-28-2021, 05:48 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Have you found some of the challenges outside your comfort zone?
The All About Me was outside of my comfort zone. While I tell people what I want, I don't really scrap about myself. That was hard for me.

Are you pushing yourself to try something new? Yes, I'm trying to challenge myself and do opposite of what I would normally pick or choose to do. However if I get stumped, I am going back to "easy" to complete the challenge.

Do you find yourself completing the harder option (that is subjective) sometimes? I don't know. Sometimes I'm like "that's the harder of the two" and then I go through the gallery and see so many layouts, so maybe it isn't hard like I thought???

Are you liking the fact that there are 2 options? Yes!!! I love that there are two options. Sometimes challenges can be completely difficult, but having two different options really makes it easier to do the daily challenges!

Any particular challenge more difficult for you?
The hardest challenge was scrapping a photo that was 10 years or older. I'm struggling scrapping the older photos, trying to navigate what is a lie, what I want to include in my children's albums and what I'm emotionally able to deal with it at the moment.

Any particular challenge that totally up your alley? I love, love, LOVED the birthday challenge! That was probably my favorite challenge I've done in a while!