View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 03:40 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to BrattyMeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsQueen82 View Post
We have a June 12th WDW trip that I am pretty certain we are cancelling too. I was waiting to see what happened in the next 2-3 weeks because we need to purchase our tickets by then in order to reserve Fast Passes. They're military tickets with different rules and expirations than the ones Disney sells too. I don't know if they'd sell us tickets if the parks are still closed at that time, or if the FP system is even up and running. I definitely don't want to wait until June and just "wing it" at the parks b/c I feel like it's going to be overflowing with reschedules if it does happen to be open.

We're sad but I know there'll be another chance someday. I'm reminding myself that for some people this may have been their only chance (like the Make a Wish families). My niece and I were also planning on doing a guided tour in Europe in July this year but a couple months ago we decided to wait until next summer (for other personal reasons). So so glad we made that decision and that's one less thing we have to worry about now!
While I'm optimistic Disney will be back open by your trip--the military tix are good thru Dec 18

we just rescheduled our April trip today until end of May..hopefully it's back open!

~~Click Here~~
to visit my shoppe