View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 10:20 AM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
Nope nothing has changed! I didn't do anything with my hair or makeup before and definitely not during and probably won't after! I'm also wearing the same clothes that I wore before, except now I'm wearing socks because I need new slippers as I wore these ones out too much. That will be the first thing I do when I can get out- - -get new slippers! I hate wearing socks, it's another thing I have to wash!

I can't promise this photo will stay up too long. . . I might panic and remove it overnight because I don't really share photos of myself outside of my protected FB.

But this was me today, resting on the sofa when Jasper decided he needed to snuggle with me. I eventually fell asleep with him and slept for about 2 hours. For the record, I'm sick. I don't normally nap during the day
I don't really remember when I started, but I take a nap almost every single day. I'm kind of embarrassed about it when my kids talk about how they get to bust out their electronics until Mom wakes up. But really, I'm a WAY nicer person to be around if I can sneak in an hour or so of sleep after lunch. Maybe I like living the toddler life?

Here's my messy hair, don't care look:

And here's when I'm "trying". I still don't really do makeup, and I'm a casual person by nature. Also, this photo was from like, 3 months ago, because apparently I don't take photos of myself.