View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 11:10 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Me! Me! Me!

5 - Be inspired by this fun paper layout and create a layout that features lots of strips of patterned paper. - 2 points + 1 hybrid point

6 - We love the look of a few different images cut together to make one cohesive image. Use this image as inspiration to do so on your own page. - 2 points

10 - Be inspired by these mosaic pieces and create a mosaic on your own project. - 2 points

13 - Use this DIY Driftwood Photo Display project as a ‘sketch’ for your own LO. - 2 points + 1 hybrid point

14 - Use this infographic as a springboard to a layout that uses at least two color principles shown incorporated into your page. (blue - frozen water and that little bit of red for intensity of focus!) - 2 points

17 - Be inspired by this artwork to create a layout with a multi-colored titled with a mix of fonts/alphas. - 2 points

19 - I love this blog post on how to incorporate clocks into a layout! Use this post as inspiration for your own layout using a clock or two. - 2 points

21 - It’s the start of a new year - what things do you want to accomplish? What is your focus for this new year? We challenge you to illustrate your own personal manifesto for 2013. - 2 points

20 - I love square grid designs in layouts! Take inspiration from this picture to create a layout with not only a grid design, but all of the grids must be the same color palette except for one that is different! - 2 points + 1 hybrid point

22 - Throughout all of the documenting I do, I want my kids to know who I truly am. Use an I prompt to document something about yourself! - 2 points

23 - Peeking from a pocket... use a pocket or two on your next layout! - 2 points + 1 NR point for Mari Koegelenbergs Vellum Pockets

26 - Diagonal composition and repetitive arrows are huge trends in scrapbooking right now. Make a page using your favorite trend and photo from 2012! (Art Journalling & gorgeous picture of the sunset my DH took)- 2 points

28 - Scrapbooking is therapy for me, and when I see this image, my first thought is “let it go”. So, that must be your theme. Create a page which focuses on something you had or have to let go of. - 2 points

31 - This month’s theme on the Sweet Shop¬pe blog is “The Journey” and this layout from Liz is a spectacular example of document¬ing a journey with a layout. We challenge you to do the same in a page about your own journey be it weight loss, pregnancy, self-discovery, etc. - 2 points

TOTAL POINTS: 32

Last edited by kristijoy; 01-29-2013 at 12:11 AM.