View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 01:28 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total: 31
Challenge Points: 26
New Release Points: 5

4- Use this quote as an inspiration for a page. -2pt = 1pt NR (Let the Games Begin released and posted 1/19)

5. Be inspired by this fun paper layout and create a layout that features lots of strips of patterned paper. - 2 pts

8. There is nothing cooler than the look of stacks of papers and ephemera in a 3 ring binder. Emulate this look for your page. - 2pts (I used a spiral notebook instead of a 3 ring binder)

10- Be inspired by this mosaic piece by creating a mosaic on your own project. -2pt

17 - Be inspired by this artwork to create a LO with a multi-colored titled with a mix of fonts/alphas - 2 pts + 1pt NR Paper Clips - Photo Blocks released 1/26 posted 1/28

21. It's the start of a new year - what things do you want to accomplish? What things do you want to not lose site of? What is your focus for this new year? We challenge you to illustrate your own personal manifesto for 2013. - 2 pts

23 - Peeking from a pocket... use a pocket or more on your next layout! -2 pts + 1pt NR (Hello, I love you by Libby released 1/12 posted 1/12)

25. Money money money. Scrap about your relationship with money. Good or bad. -2 pts

26 - Diagonal composition and repetitive arrows are huge trends in scrapbooking right now. Make a page using your favorite trend and photo from 2012! - 2 pts I chose diagonal composition

30 - Use these awesome "Rules of the House" as inspiration for the titles & themes of your next layout(s). - 2 pts per layout up to 10 pts

= 2pts + 1 pt NR (Hello, I love you by Libby released 1/12 posted 1/12) - used 'Be Sweet' as inspiration

2pts + 1 pt NR (Hopelessly Devoted released 1/19 posted 1/19) - used 'Love One Another' as inspiration

2pts Do Your Best is actually on our family rule print, so that inspired me to scrap my son's scouting picture

31 - This month's theme on the Sweet Shoppe blog is "The Journey" and this amazing layout from Liz (aka carriesmom) is a spectacular example of documenting a journey with a layout. We challenge you to do the same by creating a layout which describes some sort of journey whether it be weightloss, pregnancy, self-discovery, etc. - 2 pts (how I got over hating my birthday, LOL)

Last edited by Sherri Tierney; 01-31-2013 at 04:37 PM.