Thread: expensive
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 10:42 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by allyanne View Post
You should look into the monthly bingo challenges. You can earn coupons up to 40% off, plus it's just a really fun thing to do!
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...ad.php?t=89484
^^^^ exactly!! ^^^^

Your 40% coupon even works on most bundles as well, which really helps bring down the price!!! I often spend months putting things in wishlist and when I get the go ahead from the budget, I'll buy using my coupon (it's only good for a certain amount of days, but I use it during that time frame)

Another thing is maybe try reaching out to one of your favorite designer that you scrap with often and ask for a guest spot. You never know if they are looking (last I checked Kristin Cronin-Barrow is having a guest ct call right now!!) and if they might accept you.

And the quality that you get with Sweet Shoppe Designs is amazing!! I can't speak highly enough of the designer's quality here! So the price that you spend, you know you are getting a good product. You know you don't have to go through and fix jagged edges, stray pixels or even missing pixels! They all try so hard to keep their quality amazing, which is why I always shop and know my money is buying quality here at SSD!

And like Robin said, the prices haven't changed in many years here. If you look around at other shops, you'll find that you are spending if not the same or close to the prices that you are paying here at SSD. The only difference in you might not be getting the same high-end quality like you are here and I've found there seems to be more in these products than when I've purchased elsewhere.

Last edited by Neverland Scraps; 09-09-2018 at 10:49 PM.