View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 11:26 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I'm game for anything. While I'd like to say that I cleared my schedule for this weekend, I'm "single-parenting" it for a couple of weeks and I just couldn't free up my Saturday. I'm hoping we can get our stuff done and back at a reasonable timeframe as well as that the kiddos respect my scrapping time; that they aren't so demanding (like hey I want to go to the movies, the mall, etc).

This is silly and I know it. About the only thing I'm not fond of are the ones that don't have definitive answers, like guessing game. But that's only because I can't find the answers by myself to know if I'm right. That and I'm SO impatient that I have to wait until someone comes back with the correct answers. I always submit my answer and then I second-guess, worry that my answers are so wrong and won't count. When you know the answers are right, you know it counted and there's no worry/stress about it. That's me though, I overthink EVERYTHING!

I really LOVE the sketch challenges, I think those are my favorite. A few years ago, SSD had them on their FB page and I stumbled upon them while browsing FB--they were my best and favorite activity that year!