View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 07:20 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherri Tierney View Post
I wish I could use things right away. I just haven't had time. First it was that the computer is in the basement and I didn't want to (or couldn't when my knee doesn't cooperate) go down there. Then I got a laptop and started college classes and I have had too much homework to consider scrapping. This semester I have a bit of a break so I'm trying to organize and maybe scrap!
I understand that basement! There are days, even now, when I tell my husband "once I put that boy in bed, I won't be able to come back down or make it back up" so I retreat to my room. Stairs. It's nice having a two story but getting up and down some days is really hard. I'm sorry you were having that problem getting on your computer I had that trouble when we lived in CO and my office got moved in the basement. But yay for a laptop!! That's pretty awesome and helps you become more mobile. And double-yay for classes!! What are you going to school for? Don't answer if it's too personal! I'm glad you have somewhat of a break and are able to try to get organized in between this break!