View Single Post
Old 12-26-2016, 12:42 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default Holiday Hits or Misses

What were the big hits or big misses with your gifts this year?

Of course, my 2yo's favorite gifts were the dollar store trucks & cars he got in his stocking. My sister & BIL also got him a wooden train that he played with all afternoon at my parents' house.

My 7yo got so many crafting & Lego & drawing sets from my family that she couldn't decide which to do first. We got her a Qixels3D pack (like what would happen if Minecraft & Aquabeads had a baby) that she seems to like but she's having a hard time building the bead layers and getting them to stay in place to actually look like something. I'm not sure that the gift will last past Christmas break.

My family has a hard time figuring out what to give DH so he basically gets the same gifts every year (but doesn't seem to notice!). My mom gave him 4 GF baking mixes as a present but since he doesn't cook or bake at all it's really giving me some chores vs. giving him a present.

I liked most of what I got. A few things never even made it into our house as our trashcan is right by the back door.

My favorite gifts were a purse that I made an offhand comment abt in front of my mom a few months ago but had no idea she remembered or had gotten it for me & a GC to the salon where I get my hair & brows done.