View Single Post
Old 12-26-2016, 05:24 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

We had a great Christmas. No real misses here, though they are funny when they happen!

The girls have been begging for an ipad like mine and no way I'm spending that much on their first tablet. They're generally irresponsible with everything. It was the one thing they asked for. We got them a Samsung tab a, we paid less for two of those together than what my ipad cost, so I figure it's a good starting point to see how well they'll take care of it. We purposely held them back Christmas morning. (they haven't been the best this year) Wanted to see how they'd do not getting the one gift they asked for. It was hard picking gifts for them being a tween they're getting out of toys, but I have to say I did good They still said how it was the best Christmas ever, so we had no problem giving them the tablets and it just made their day!

Got my dh a nook tablet 7, since he's been wanting to put some of his books on my nook and has a few apps of his own on my ipad, so it was perfect for him. He got me a new computer - which was awesome and SO needed.

After the computer, I'd have to say my fave was the throw my MIL got me. I'm so tall and using the 50x60 throws is uncomfortable, they stop at my ribs if I get my feet covered, and this is the first 50x70 I've had - so perfect!!