View Single Post
Old 12-26-2016, 05:58 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

We've had a lot of misses this year... actually, more than ever before! My mom got my son slippers that don't fit him and a Christmas themed snow globe for my daughter (she doesn't really care for it, and neither do I). Both will go back to the store. She also got the kids a disc-type swing (I actually picked it out) and now that we see it in person, it looks pretty babyish. Not sure the kids will like it better than our current swing. My MIL got my daughter clothes in size 6 even though she asked and I told her she's size 7/8. That has to go back. And she got my son a video game we told her 'no' to when she asked. We told him (without giving details) not to open it, but when we weren't paying attention he opened it so we have to keep it but he doesn't know yet... we won't be letting him play it. Then, DH got my son an old electric football game that vibrates, and it is missing parts. So we have to take that back. AND last but not least, we've spent ALL AFTERNOON trying to install my new Wacom Tablet and can't get it to work. So... yeah. Feeling a little Bah Humbug right now! LOL

It was a GREAT Christmas though and all in all, most of what we got was enjoyed and appreciated.