View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 06:06 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

We are pretty lucky as our house has most of what we need. We built it 20 years ago when I had one little one-year-old boy and had no idea I would end up with 4 and have the room for them all.

We've got a garden tub in the master and another tub in the boys' bathroom. And a 3-car garage that is my nemesis because it's so messy (that's such a polite word for GROSS though).

But the one thing I wish so badly we had was a bigger laundry room. Now, we could have had a bigger one if we had not wanted a shower downstairs. And I don't regret that - it's never good to have a 2-story house without facilities on both floors if you are planning on staying in it for very long. Especially when you have elderly parents (and someday I will be elderly. Er, um, more elderly than I already am.) I just wish I could also have a bigger laundry room. It's the entrance to our garage and we are in it eleventy-billion times a day and I hate it. So I'm determined to redecorate it somehow and I've been pinning ideas. It's second on my list this year (after my office).

ETA: Ha Tara - I think we were posting at the same time!