View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019, 01:48 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristalund View Post
That is so great! WTG!!
Thanks! But at this point it's been more than 6 months since I finished 2017 and 2-3 months since I did anything on our 2018 album.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allyanne View Post
I understand about having trouble with photos of older kids and not having photos of all their activities. Maybe do more journaling and use cards to fill in pockets? I know when I feel discouraged about what photos I've been getting, I give myself a challenge to take more photos each day, using my big camera, and finding ways to capture our life.
When the kids were younger, I took tons of photos and they were cute and fun to scrap and I always had a story about the photos. I think part of my issue with 2018 was that I needed to re-train myself to take fewer pictures and journal less but have it matter more (special occasions, accomplishments, etc). I was taking photos just to take them and recording who did what each week, but it wasn't very interesting. (I was respecting my kids' wishes to take fewer photos of them, not take photos when they were with their friends, etc.) I'm doing a better job being intentional with my photos and journaling in 2019, but 2018 was a mess!

Last edited by rach3975; 06-17-2019 at 02:08 PM.