View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 11:43 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total = 19pts
NR = 5pts

January #4 - Use this quote as an inspiration for a page. - 2pts

February #3 - Get Textured! Add some dimension and fun to your layouts with brushes, paint and stamps, the crazier, the better! - 2pts + 1 NR pt = 3pts (NR - In the Frosty Air - Artsy Papers by Libby - 12/07/13)

September #2 - You know who gave great quote? Walt Disney did! I can look at quotes of his and find something to go with just about anything. So that's what I want you to do! Go and pick a quote from Disney and use it on your page. - 2 pts + 1 NR pt = 3pts (NR - Dear Diary by Krystal & Sugarplum Paperie - 12/23/13)

September #11 - Not a Project Life Scrapper? Tired of all the journaling cards on the market because you just don't know what to do with them? Take some tips from Sugarbabe Tronesia and use those journaling cards in an unexpected way on your non-Project Life layout! - 2pts + 1 NR pt = 3pts (NR - Boy Wonder by Shawna Clingerman - 12/04/13)

October #20. It's a 10 point challenge! Here is a great list of the hot scrapbooking trends of the past year and a half. Make one page per trend (up to five pages) for 2 pts each. Your page needs to heavily reflect the trend that you have picked. Make sure you link us to what trend you picked. up to 10pts
Triangles - 2pts

November #5. Choose one of these one word art journal prompts to use as the inspiration to create a layout. Feel free to do up to 3 different layouts if you're feeling inspired! - 2 pts per layout up to 6 pts
35. New - 2pts + 1 NR pt = 3pts (NR - Kiss Me At Midnight by Traci, Libby & Jenn - 12/23/13)

210. List - 2pts + 1 NR pt = 3pts (NR - Brainstorm by Libby - 12/14/13)

Total = 19pts
NR = 5pts

Last edited by chastml; 12-23-2013 at 11:27 AM.