View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 09:06 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I don't have any kit that I feel was made specifically for me. I mean I shop kits for photos that I've taken, but none screamed "this is for me". Now if a military child or military kit (that isn't generic) is made, then maybe that one!

Outside of that, none of the ones that I purchased have been this wow, this designer was reading my mind. I did like Grace's cherry blossom kit that she released this week. I was sad about missing the blossoms back in DC, missing their beauty, missing home. So when I saw layouts in the gallery with it, I knew I needed to have it so I could scrap some more of my photos!

As far as the second part of your post---I critique my layouts and cringe. While my children LOVE looking at the printed albums, I refuse to look at them because they are so horrible!! I'm even that way with the ones that I'm holding on to print. I look at them and think "why did I do that?" or I go find the working tiff file and try to fix it. I have to keep telling myself that it's a reflection of my growth and learning of this craft---it's like my 13 year old, keep your earlier stuff and see how far you've come. Just sometimes I get caught up in the moment and I find myself fussing over something on a layout.

Last edited by Neverland Scraps; 04-11-2018 at 12:13 AM.