View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 03:01 PM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery

Sounds like me. We JUST decided we would like to move. Our house is okay for us now, but we would like to find our "forever" home so our kids can grow up in it. And plus, I want to so something renovations to our current home, but there's no reason to do that if we want to move someday in the near future. So we just started looking for a house.

Well....I found a house online. It's about 2 miles from here, which is perfect because we want to stay near my parents house. It is a HUGE house for the price they are asking. It was only built a few years ago and it was a model home, so it has all the best upgrades. I'm having dreams of a walk-in pantry, a kitchen island, a breakfast bar, a laundry room, a spare bedroom where I can set up my photography studio and take clients in my home, a MIL suite for when guests come (or when MIL needs to come live with us since her health is not too great), linen closets in the bathroom instead of in the hall.....I'm dreaming of all these things LOL. And we havent even viewed the house yet!

So yes, I understand where you are coming from. This house is a short sale....which takes a long time to know whether you even get to buy the house. So even if we love it and want to buy it, we wont know for months if it is ours or not. UGH!