View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 11:22 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

lol I try to always use my manners, and I do 90% of the time. I live in fear of the slap upside the back of my head my momma used to give me for being rude if she caught me. lol Though I think the funniest story on manners I have is I was waiting outside a building in college for one of my guy friends after class, and as he's walking out he stops and holds a door open for this girl, and when she keeps walking he yells "Yeah you're welcome you (rhymes with boar) bag!" And she turns around and tells him it's not like she couldn't do it herself and she doesn't need guys treating her like an ivalid just so she'll talk to them. (rofl) he responded with "Oh hunny, I'm gay, and you aren't that hot. (he really is btw...) It's called manners and obviously your momma never taught you any."
I about died laughing.

Oh I should add, he would hold the door open for this girl every single time he was leaving that building because she always had her phone, a drink, and food in her hands, never once did she say thank you or anything, so it's not like he was just insulting some random person.

march challenge tracker | find me on instagram and pinterest | she/her

Last edited by MommaTrish; 01-28-2011 at 11:25 AM.