View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 06:25 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm not shopping much b/c of the exchange rate for Canada but hope to play a few games and hang out a bit. I'm setting up a new computer in my LR that my daughter bought for me at work this week (she works at Staples) that was clearance and she also got to use her employee discount. It's nothing fancy but it's much better than the old one it's replacing that is about 8-10 yrs old and didn't handle PS very well. So I'll be able to scrap upstairs in the LR while hanging out with family and watching TV/netflix. I love my office computer with dual monitors but it isolates me from the family so it'll be nice to go upstairs in the evening and scrap a bit in the LR.

I'm going to start organizing and purging in my office, its been yrs since I did that. I am going to get rid of my desk and just use hubs' office desk as he never comes in here anymore and doesn't use it. That'll free of up space to move my photography stuff into the room to give my daughter more space as she took over the basement rec room (previously my scrap room and photography equipment storage area). Won't get it done for a few wks but will get started at it this wkend.

I still have editing to do too, so lots to do beside scrapping this wkend. Also want to do some baking.