View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 11:58 AM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm

DSD Double Points: 46
Regular point Challenges: 4
Total Points: 50 ...Wow...totally lost track and then totaled and re-totaled...hope this is right

29 - Let's do a good ol' fashion Spin-A-Lift of Traci Reed's gallery. Just pick your favorite layout by Traci, flip it (to the left, right , or upside down) and then scraplift it. Please link us to the layout you lifted. - 2pts X 2 FOR DSD = 4PTS

26 - Brave Girls Club is one of the most inspirational websites that there is. They have gorgeous eye candy and messages that make you feel all good inside. Go there and get inspired and create a layout based on that inspiration.

2 pts. + 1 NR (COLOR BLOCK ALPHA RELEASED 11.2.13/POSTED 11.4) X 2 FOR DSD = 6PTS

14 - Paper-to-Digi scraplifts are always fun Let's do one more this month and lift Megan Klauer's gallery. = 2 pts. X 2 FOR DSD = 4PTS
I loved how she did the 'project life' style for a regular layout! Here is the LO I lifted.

12. "Make it simple, but significant" - following that idea, create a clean and simple page. - 2 pts. + 1 NR (COLOR BLOCK ALPHA RELEASED 11.2.13/POSTED 11.4) X 2 FOR DSD = 6PTS

5. Choose one of these one word art journal prompts to use as the inspiration to create a layout. Feel free to do up to 3 different layouts if you're feeling inspired! - 2 pts per layout up to 6 pts
2 pts. X 2 FOR DSD = 4 PTS

Prompt 14: Love

5. Choose one of these one word art journal prompts to use as the inspiration to create a layout. Feel free to do up to 3 different layouts if you're feeling inspired! - 2 pts per layout up to 6 pts
2 pts. + 1 NR (COLOR BLOCK ALPHA RELEASED 11.2.13/POSTED 11.4) X 2 FOR DSD = 6PTS

Prompt 2: Beauty

25 - What makes you (or someone you love) easy to understand? Create a list page that sums up you (or someone else) in just 5 - 10 things that you like. 2 pts.

16 - Fall is my favorite season -- what's yours? Create a LO that lists the things you love (or hate?!) about a particular season. - 2 pts.

28 - Autumn tablescapes are so beautiful. Use the tablescape featured and create a page with whatever inspires you about the photo. - 2 pts.
2 pts. X 2 FOR DSD =4PTS

1. This blog lists 80 reasons the blogger is thankful. Chose any one reason that you are thankful and to create a layout that highlights what you are thankful for. You can make up to 3 layouts for 2 pts each. - 2 pts/layout up to 6 pts

7. Here's a fun way to change up your journaling or titles-ead this tutorial on the "voices" you can use for your layouts. Pick one (I encourage you to challenge yourself to do one you've never done before!) and scrap a layout using that voice. - 2pts.

Husband's voice!

Last edited by thompsonc2007; 11-08-2013 at 12:04 PM.