View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 12:49 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
hmmm, this is harder than you'd think. What am I, or do I feel are my strengths? Perhaps being able to scrap with any style of kit. I can scrap artistic, vintage, pocket, whimsical. And if my layouts aren't like the pro's, I at least try and don't let it defeat me.
You have such a diverse gallery! I admire the way you scrap a single photo (this is NOT my specialty!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl View Post
A few weeks ago, I would have said my strength was scrapping multi photo layouts, and pocket style layouts. But in just the last few weeks, I have found myself not liking that style as much! This just totally shocks me too!

I like my clusters, but know there are areas of improvement with them. So, I think my strength right now is thinking outside the box with overly themed kits.
Thinking outside the box is such a great skill to have when stretching your stash!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelley View Post
Hmmm, I don't usually think about what I do well as a scrapper. I think more about the fact that I just love doing it so much and that it makes me so happy to see memories preserved! I feel like one of my strengths is probably versatility and my desire to try all the things which really makes my scrapbooks varied and fun to look through. I'd say also that I'm pretty good at making a photo match a kit by working some PS magic on it!
Your gallery is a lot of fun to look at! I enjoy the variation of not just your scrap style, but of your kit choices as well.